A Giraffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I like the ratio of ladies to other ladies in this forum tonight"

Go down

"I like the ratio of ladies to other ladies in this forum tonight" Empty "I like the ratio of ladies to other ladies in this forum tonight"

Post  The Giraffe Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am

Just to get things rolling I thought I'd post an update. I'm working on a case study at the moment, and I'd love to reveal to you all my findings just as soon as I've gathered them, no word as to what the case study is, but, you'll survive. I also thought I'd slip in an old Blog Post from a few years back, enjoy.

Well, some guys were annoying me today, and even though I told them the adjective I used could not be used in conjuction with the noun, after using it in conjuction with the noun, and it could actually be used with the noun but they were too stupid to realise I was playing a joke on them (They got stuck on Conjuction and asked me what it meant) I decided to go to drastic measures and tell them I LOVED huge hermaphrodite cock.

After a several minute conversation, one of them winked at Varg... I think it was Varg... And the conversation was over... Either he winked or the sun was in his eyes as he said... Well if he was blocking the sun from his eyes by winking at a guy, I was removing an itch from my throat with that guy's throbbing cock... Anyways, on to actually important matters.

Is it gay to suck a hermaphrodite's penis? You know, as strange as it sounds, I say no. Now, when it starts off, it's "bro, u putted a cok in ur mouth, datz tots ghey", but really, look at my completely scientific facts:

Both men and women have nipples right? To suck on a woman's nipples for arousal, is straight, to suck on a man's nipples for arousal, is gay. Both men and women have an ass right? To lick a woman's ass for arousal... Despite being extremely creepy, is straight, to like a man's ass for arousal, is gay... See where that is going?

Ok, so now you're saying, "but bryant (Yeah, the losers that talk to me like that would probably call me Bryant without a capital letter... As opposed to the loser writing this) bth manz and womanz has this thangs, itz ghey bcuz womanz dunt haz a penor and manz dunt have da ginny!!!!111!" Well, it's simple, might I dare even say... Elementary... More scientific findings below:

This is my infallible argument as to why it totally is NOT gay, to suck a hermaphrodite's dick, and this just occured to me before. IF it were gay to suck a male sexual organ on a woman JUST because it was a male organ! Would that not mean that by virtue, it would NOT be gay, to lick a female organ on a male because it was a female organ?

Now think about that argument, if you say that sucking a hermaphrodite's dick is gay, then you're also saying it's perfectly alright to lick pussy on a guy.

Take that you fucks that say sucking a hermaphrodite's dick is gay!

The Giraffe
The Giraffe
The Giraffe

Giraffe Score : 5092

Zulu Warrior
Cocks Sucked: 47
Wenches Raped: 83
Cock Sucking Energy:
"I like the ratio of ladies to other ladies in this forum tonight" Left_bar_bleue9870/53000"I like the ratio of ladies to other ladies in this forum tonight" Empty_bar_bleue  (9870/53000)

https://ogre.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum