A Giraffe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard a really good joke once

Go down

I heard a really good joke once Empty I heard a really good joke once

Post  The Giraffe Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:36 pm

America

Anyways, I have a forum now, under popular demand of one person I decided to get a blog. And that was pretty cool, but I was like, "Fuck that, a forum is cooler, 'cause then I get to confuse more people" seriously, none of the... This guy that have been to my website knows how to work it, so I added simple instructions. First, you go to "click here", read about how awesome I am, then you go to "Don't click here" and tell me how awesome I am, like I didn't already know. And then if you're that much of a cocksuck you can create a profile.

So anyways, I'm The Giraffe, and I suppose I'll be your guide, I don't really act much like a giraffe, but then, you've only seen them on TV, so you don't know that they actually live in Australia and write in forums, basically what I'll be doing is noticing something that exists, telling you exists, telling you why you should care, and then telling you that my opinion on it is right. Why? Because making fun of things is fucking funny.

Anyways, for the third time, if you don't know how a forum works, you're an idiot.

The Giraffe
The Giraffe
The Giraffe

Giraffe Score : 5092

Zulu Warrior
Cocks Sucked: 47
Wenches Raped: 83
Cock Sucking Energy:
I heard a really good joke once Left_bar_bleue9870/53000I heard a really good joke once Empty_bar_bleue  (9870/53000)

https://ogre.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum